NATIONAL CONSORTIUM OF ENERGY AGENCIES
Consortium members have established a commitment with a view to the establishment of common frames of cooperation and realization of set priorities based on the three pillars of work:
1. ENERGY MANAGEMENT, which includes
- Promotion, preparation of bases and providing support for the implementation of GPP;
- The Organization and Implementation of Action programmes of energy plans;
- Preparation of the legal framework and bases for the issuance of opinions and approvals for the investment (related to energy) of the public sector at local level;
- Cooperation and support in the issuing of energy performance certificates of public and private buildings.
2. ENERGY DATABASE, which includes
- Preparation and data collection in the field of energy supply and recording of potentials of RES and RUE;
- Collecting, analysing and managing data and update records database at the national level.
3. INFORMATION, PROMOTION AND DISSEMINATION OF RESULTS
- Creating a common identity at national level between the various energy agencies;
- Promotion of RES and RUE in the framework of the national promotion strategy;
- Transmission of information, arising from the legal acts in European and national legislation in the field of local communities, legal entities and individuals, based on mutual cooperation between the members;
- Transfer of good practices;
- Informing and raising awareness of target groups about current events in the field of energy.
ČLANI KONZORCIJA SO: