HORIZON 2020 – new project CEESEU starts with November 1st!
The main goal of the CEESEU project is to build the capacity of public administrators in Central and Eastern Europe to develop Sustainable Energy and Climate Action Plans (SECAPs) that promote increased energy efficiency, sustainable energy, reduced carbon emissions and improved climate change adaptability, helping the region to contribute towards meeting the EU’s climate goals.
Duration: 36 months
Total Budget: 1.503.550 €
- UNIVERSITY OF TARTU (Lead parter), Estonia
- TARTU REGIONAL ENERGY AGENCY, Estonia
- CONPLUSULTRA GMBH, Austria
- LOCAL ENERGY AGENCY SPODNJE PODRAVJE, Slovenia
- VIDZEMEPLANNING REGION, Latvia
- WWF HU, Hungary
- MAZOWIECKA AGENCJA ENERGETYCZNA SPZOO, Poland
- AGENTIA LOCALA A ENERGIEI ALBA, Romania
- MEDJIMURJE ENERGY AGENCY LTD., Croatia
- ENVIROS SRO, Czech Republic
- CLIMATE ALLIANCE, Germany
More will follow soon…